Have you ever tried journaling about what you read in your Bible?
There are so many ways to journal about what you are reading in your Bible and I am hoping that what I share on my blog will inspire and encourage you to give it a try.
When I was in college, a friend helped me to set up my first Jesus journaling binder. She shared with me that wherever I would go in life, I would never be able to get away from God. He would go with me the whole way. And He has. I hardly ever used that first journal but somewhere along the way, I started journaling. Mostly just copying Bible verses that spoke to my heart or sermon notes.
During the past year, I have added a new type of Jesus Journaling when I have the extra time. I have been drawing in my Bible in what is often referred to as Bible journaling art or doodling. I hope you are blessed by what I share about Bible journaling in the posts that I will link below as they are added to this blog.
Often I illustrate through Bible journaling and use it to share a devotional with you.
I am truly blessed that you stopped by and hope you will grow in grace as you are drawn closer to Jesus Christ.
- Examples of Bible Journaling Art to Get You Started
- How To Get Started on Your Bible Journal
- Beginner’s Guide to Your Bible Journal
- Choosing a Bible for Journaling
- Learning To Pray Through Bible Journaling
- How To Select a Verse for Journaling
- Why Adult Coloring is Good for You
- Bible Journaling Art for Anyone
- 15 Ultimate Supplies for Creative Bible Journaling
- Creative Time with Jesus Through Bible Journaling
- How You Can Make Your Life Count for Christ
- How To Deal with Waiting When Life is Hard
- Using Journaling Art Templates to Learn How To Draw
- Are You Going Deeper With The Cross Of Christ?
- Creative Journaling Art Using Repetition of Elements and Color
- How To Glorify God in Your Bible Journaling
- 5 Reasons Bible Journaling is a Legacy