Grace-Study of the Book of Luke
Luke is an amazing book of the New Testament that helps us to really see into the life of Jesus. It is the Bible study that you have been looking for because I will make it simple to understand and for you to relate to in your daily life.
This grace-study will take you through Luke at a pace you can handle. You can work through this at your own pace without this study taking off without you!
A few short years ago, I really didn’t know how to study the Bible. I know a little more how to do that now without neglecting my home and family. You can take as long or as short an amount of time as you have available without the guilt.
If you have just 5 minutes, I would rather you got into God’s Word before your day starts off or take longer on the days that you have more time. I know what it is like to have littles needing my attention. I get that!
Below you will find a list of the posts that I have shared on my blog about Luke. It would have made more sense to wait to publish these posts when I had finished the study. I just wanted to get them into your hands.
- Are You Standing in God’s Presence
- Do You Feel Unqualified?
- What Should You Do When You Get Discouraged?
- 5 Keys to Praiseful Living Takes Faith
- Is Jesus’ Birth Still Glorious News to You?
- How You Are Free in Christ
- How to Have Integrity in the Ordinary Things
- Dealing with a Wilderness Season
- Take Time and Get Alone To Pray
- Has Jesus Touched Your Life?
- Stand Strong in Your Faith
- Living Out Your Authority as a Mom
- Comfort When You are Grieving
- When Your Hope and Faith are Shaken
- 5 Reasons to Avoid a Weather-Vane Faith
- 5 Ways to Culture Passionate Love for God
- 5 Ways to Grow Your Faith with Patience