We Desperately Need Grace!
Graced Imperfection totally describes my life and I know that it will resonate with most of you.
Grace has taken action in my life in such a way that it has transformed who I was into who I am as a daughter of the King, Jesus.
I want to pass on what I’ve learned by making a difference in a younger woman’s life.
I am a perfectionist as so many other ladies are and little things (like walking into a messy house with a pile of dishes in the sink) used to totally stress me. For you, it is maybe the thought of washing them in the first place.
We are all wired differently.
Regardless of what drives us in our homes, we all need grace because we are so totally imperfect.
That is why I chose ‘Graced Imperfection’ as the name for my new Facebook group.
I hope you join!!
Introducing a Place for Fellowship and Community
I am so excited to introduce a Facebook group that God laid on my heart to start.
I am ready to get the ball rolling and grow a community of Christian women on Facebook. You will have the privacy to share about your struggles and victories in this ‘closed’ group atmosphere.
Why would you want to join (yet) ANOTHER group on Facebook and especially one that is starting from ground zero?
You Will Be Blessed by joining the Graced Imperfection Community
- More intimacy (you won’t get lost in a crowd)
- Fellowship with other women (who doesn’t NEED that?)
- Learning to Journal (both written & drawing/lettering)
- Graced homemaking (imperfectly)
- Prayer Support
- And MORE!
What Will Be Different About this Community?
This group will be a great place for encouragement, inspiration, and fellowship. If I am going to take up space in your newsfeed, I want you to go away blessed and refreshed.
Think of it as an extension of my blog.
- I really don’t think I am qualified to run this group but I do know that God calls the unqualified.
- I raised 7 imperfect kids (while married to one husband) and so I experienced both discouragement and victories.
- We homeschooled our kids from kindergarten through high school, so I know what it is like to have kids home all day, all year round.
- I know what a messy life is like and that is why the Facebook group is called Graced Imperfection.
I want to help you turn your imperfect messes into something beautiful and filled with grace from the Lord Jesus.
You Will Be Encouraged
As women joining the Graced Imperfection Community on Facebook, you will be encouraged to be:
- Embracing grace
- Filled with intentionality
- Rising above the hard and difficult
- Because Jesus Christ is sufficient
And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. 2 Corinthians 12:9
|“Women authentically embracing grace, not perfection, with intentionality, rising above the hard and difficult in their life, because Jesus Christ is sufficient.”|