There are so many Bible studies available through blogs on the internet, WHY would there be a need for another? Many are published and sold as an attractive book, so why would I be taking the time to share my studies with you here?
- Simplicity – You will find these studies simple to do without being complicated.
- Time – You can spend as little or as much time as you have. No guilt.
- Free – No purchase necessary
- Training – You will learn or be trained in how to get into God’s Word daily.
Six years ago, I started blogging over at WholeHearted Home. I often wrote devotionals and during the past year started writing simple Bible studies.
Below you will find the Grace Studies that I have published here at His Unmeasured Grace. I hope that they help you to grow closer to Jesus as you grow in His unmeasured grace.
Posts for the Book of James
- Welcome to Journaling Through James for Busy Moms
- Authentic Hearers of God’s Word – James 1:19-27
- Why You Shouldn’t Be in a “Click” with Women at Church – James 2:1-13
- Putting Your Faith into Action – James 2:14-26
- Keep Your Mouth Shut – James 3:1-12
- Does Envying and Strife Live in Your Heart – James 3:13-18
- Solving Strife By Giving Grace – James 4:1-1
- Living in Humble Dependence on God – James 4:13-16