Gratefulness is something that most of us neglect but could use a whole lot more of. Often we don’t even realize that we are responding to life with a half-filled-cup full of murmurings and complaints. Too often those attitudes are steeped in self-pity as we focus on how hard it is for us.
I am in this with you because I am just as guilty of being selfish and filled up with pity for myself as the next person. My desire is to grow in gratefulness until my heart is enlarged and overflowing.
I will be adding the links to what I share about gratefulness on this page so that it is easy to find them. Somehow posts tend to get lost and pushed down as more is written.
My prayer is that you are blessed with what I share about gratefulness and that your heart will grow in His unmeasured grace.
- The New Gratitude As A Lifestyle Journaling Workbook
- Gratitude As A Lifestyle
- How Gratitude Turns to Joy and Changes Everything
- Do You Really Know How To Magnify the Lord?
- How To Memorize with These 12 Scripture Memory Cards
- Does Joy have Anything To Do with Happiness?
- Count it All Joy when You Are Suffering the Impossible
- 5 Reasons You Need To Cultivate Gratitude Today
- 5 Simple Ways To Wake Up Grateful Every Day
- Uprooting Moodiness and How To Choose Gratitude
- 7 Powerful Quotes To Unlock Gratitude from Your Heart
- How To Choose Gratitude When Your Marriage Hurts
- Shake Your Attitude Up with 12 Verses on Gratitude
- How to Have Gratitude Because God is God
- What Happens When You Forget Gratitude?
- Being Thankful was a Game-Changer
- 3 Ways to Be Thankful to God
- 5 Ways to Be Thankful Not Stressed
- 5 Psalms that Will Encourage You to Have a Thankful Heart
- 5 Reasons You Want Gratitude as a Lifestyle
- Attitude of Gratitude: Does it Reek?