I am so excited that you might join me in Going Deeper with God in the next 30 Days with the perfectly FREE Bible Reading & Writing Challenge. Somewhere along the line, I stopped making these each month.
Many things fell off-track while I was making many trips to help my parents during their last year before going to be with Jesus. It was such a blessing to spend so much time with them!
Going deeper with God shouldn’t be something we do only for this challenge. We should be going deeper with God every. single. day. for our entire life as a Christ-follower.
This is a journey I have been on for several years and I am sharing about it this month in a mini-series. I am offering you this Bible Reading & Writing Challenge sheet for you to DOWNLOAD HERE so you can get going on our Bible study for the next 30 Days.
It won’t matter when you start this challenge. It will work anytime you’d like to get to it!
Why Do You Want to Go Deeper with God?
Is this the yearning of your heart like it is mine?
Do you desire to go deeper but fail almost every day?
That is why I put together 30 days with a verse (or a few verses) to get you started working through during your time with the Lord. There is no ‘magic’ formula for culturing a deeper walk with God.
It isn’t about reading the Bible or even praying. Those two things are all well and good but if you don’t know Jesus and have a relationship with Him, there is no way you can go deeper with Him!
Do you want to get to know God better?
Are you unhappy with where you are at today in your Quiet Time (time spent with Jesus) and want to know Him more?
That I may know him and the power of his resurrection, and may share his sufferings, becoming like him in his death. Philippians 3:10
A Holy Dissatisfaction with Where You’re At!
We are to be content with what we have but dissatisfied with where we’re at!
Going deeper with God means that you will have a holy dissatisfaction with where you’re at!
You will be unhappy about where you’re at spiritually.
It means you will want more of Jesus!
Going deeper with God is about spiritual growth. You will desire with all your heart to grow spiritually and have a closer walk with Jesus through:
- Relationship with God!
- Indwelling of the Holy Spirit!
- Desire causes you to grow!
- Transformation as you become more holy!
- Faith stretches you to grow in faith!
Totally FREE Bible Reading & Writing Challenge
You will love this totally FREE Bible Reading & Writing Challenge! It is just that . . . a challenge!
Here is what you do . . .
- Download the Reading Plan BELOW!
- Each day look up, read, and underline the verse(s)!
- Look up the verse and passage in BibleHub.com or your favorite Bible referencing tool and follow the references to similar verses. This can take 5 minutes or longer!
- Write out the verse on the worksheet page in the Jesus Journaling Workbook!
- Write about the Happenings in the verse(s)!
- Write about how you can apply this verse(s) to your life or situation!
- Write out your fervent prayer to the Lord!
- Draw or doodle about the verse(s) and share it is the Jesus Journaling Facebook group!
Pray that during these 30 days,Â you will grow spiritually and really start going deeper with God. I am going to be doing this challenge too and hope you will be joining me!
Resources for Going Deeper with God
DOWNLOAD your FREE 30 Day Bible Reading & Writing Challenge HERE or by clicking the link BELOW!
purchase_link id=”12314″ text=”Purchase” style=”button” color=”blue”]
ESV Journaling Bible
Interleaved Edition (Printed TruTone, Summer Garden)Â Imitation Leather